Hyderabad Project

CFCA HYDERABAD

Hyderabad Project served almost 10,241 families through its sponsorship program in the Financial Year 2019-2020. As of March 31, 2020, Hyderabad project had 9,545 sponsored members. 93.42% of the sponsored members are from 16 districts of Telangana state and the rest 6.58% of the sponsored members are distributed in 2 districts of Andhra Pradesh.

Project Hyderabad – Demographics 2019-20

S.No Month & Year Sponsored

Children

Sponsored Elders Total
1 Apr-19 9124 92 9216
2 May-19 9171 93 9264
3 Jun-19 9227 92 9319
4 Jul-19 9292 93 9385
5 Aug-19 9435 93 9528
6 Sep-19 9504 92 9596
7 Oct-19 9522 93 9615
8 Nov-19 9501 93 9594
9 Dec-19 9570 92 9662
10 Jan-20 9549 91 9640
11 Feb-20 9492 91 9583
12 Mar-20 9454 91 9545